8345: Re: 8273: New Haitian Cookbook (fwd)

From: madison bell <mbell@goucher.edu>

Let me offer a vigorous testimonial for the Art and Soul of Haitian Cooking
published by the Haitian Institute.  I have tried several Haitian cookbooks
but this outshines them all by far...  comes the closest to capturing the
kind of food one finds in  Haiti today, both the ordinary and the
gourmet.   The recipes are clear and mostly simple and requirements for
exotic ingredients are minimal.  AND THEY WORK GOOD....  n'ap manje byen
byen ak liv sa a!

msb

http://faculty.goucher.edu/mbell/Master_of_the_Crossroads/Moc_Title_Page.htm