8395: Thinking of adopting (fwd)

From: Anez14u@aol.com

Fellow list members,
     Friends of mine have expressed an interest in adopting a Haitian child
in need and would appreciate some feedback from those who have done so or who
have feelings pro or con on the subject.  If you would respond to me via this
posting I will forward your responses onto them.  If you are welling to have
them contact you directly, please say so.  Thanks
Tommy Henderson

Here is their posting:

"We are in our mid thirties, both ordained Presbyterian ministers, have
adequate but limited financial resources, one child (a boy of 10), and could
offer a good home with a great deal of love and affection."