8749: Re: Haitian art exhibit (fwd)

From: Hollymbj@aol.com

I am helping to curate an exhibit of Haitian art (and have never done it
before).  Could you help supply some contacts (and phone numbers and/or email
addresses) for me to enlist to support this endeavor?

I'm interested in securing a collection of pieces in all forms of media in
hand and ready for an exhibit opening in Louisville, Ky. on October 1 running
for about six weeks as a part of a pilgrimage celebration.  A group of
parishioners from The Cathedral of the Assumption will be traveling Haiti as
part of a medical mission.

Our intent is to increase awareness about Haiti.

Please respond to me at hollymbj@aol.com.

Thanks.