8973: Information (fwd)

From: "Vincent, Barbara" <bvincent@meadowbrook-ma.org>

[Elizabeth is not a member of the list.  Please do not write
to her via the return button.  Please write her at the address
above this note.]

My name is Elizabeth Myer.  I am a graduate student at the University of
Chicago and I am currently planning for a research trip to Haiti this fall.
My primary focus of research is the murals in the Holy Trinity Cathedral in
downtown Port-au-Prince.  What I would like to know is if you can give me
any advice or a list of applicable resources on this subject.  I would also
like to know if I would be able to post a note on your "webpage?" asking for
generic advice or ideas surrounding Haitian religious art.

My email address is ejmyer@yahoo.com.

Thank you very much,
Liz