9060: Pina responds to 9016: Paul believes that a plot was being staged to murder (fwd)

From: kevin pina <kpinbox@hotmail.com>

"[Calixte - recording] Paul justified his absence on Monday [3 September] in
a letter sent to Judge Gassant. Paul believes that a plot was being staged
against him to murder him in front of the law court."

Msr. Paul knows me well and I would be more than happy to organize a group
of American citizens who live in Haiti to accompany him as witnesses to
answer these charges in court. We would be more than happy to accomodate
justice in Haiti.

kp