9171: RE: 9154: A Review of Haiti's May 21, 2000 Senatorial , Elections: New , Findings (fwd)

From: Steven White <polanve@optonline.net>

A quick review of this post reveals:

The Author of the supposed "New Findings", James R. Morrell, has reported
these findings previously on the CIP web site.
http://www.us.net/cip/Haiti/Publications&Commentary/snatch2.htm

These findings are those of Mr. Morrell, not the Trinity College Latin
American Studies
Association.

I am just noting this because I had to read this twice before I realised
that this was not new work by a team of academics, but rather old news from
a single source.  Perhaps I just tend to read quickly, because there is so
little time for all this mail, but I thought others might have had the same
problem.

Steve White