9213: Re: 9209: Haïti : R sans frontières ; one response from inside Haiti (fwd)

From: vyeghoyan2@aol.com

<<  "The
 government's passive approach to this case is increasingly beginning to
 look like complicity..." >>

As much as I hate to admit it, this is a sentiment that no longer is limited
to the "opposition." I know many, many people who have been avid supporters
of Fanmi Lavalas despite many questions that go unanswered. This may be the
proverbial straw that breaks the camel's back.

I am extremely surprised and frustrated that the Aristide government, the
Aristide Foundation for Democracy, and many other groups are refusing to
comment on the passivity, or initiate any response. It would seem they do not
care that they are losing long-time supporters.