9387: Re: 9362: Re: 9348: Questions for the list (especially academics) (fwd)

From: Patrick Lemoine <fordi9@yahoo.com>

Thanks so much, Carrol, for including
Fort-Dimanche, Dungeon of Death among the
valuable books on Haiti written in English. I am
particularly touched by the fact that you placed
it among "the best." As you probably know, the
translation was so gratifying that a sequel to
the book in the form of a chronicle of victims is
being developed on the internet. We owe this
effort to so many who perished in the hope that
their  death was not in vain. I invite you and
the Corbett members to visit the site “in
progress” at www.fordi9.com

Thanks again for your kind words.
Patrick