9390: Re: 9352: Haiti: Legislators call apostolic nuncio's power-share suggestion ... (fwd)

From: LAKAT47@aol.com

In a message dated 10/25/2001 11:50:16 PM Pacific Standard Time, Stanley
Lucas <slucas@iri.orgwrites:

<< The nuncio suggested that President Aristide should share power with the
opposition in order to unblock the country. >>
The nuncio should mind his own business (I thought the Catholic Church was
against its clergy getting involved in politics).  He should further remember
what happened to another representative from the Vatican when he interfered
in Haitian politics against the people's wishes....he was sent fleeing down
the street sans clothing......please forgive me for smiling as I write this.

Dorce~