[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

9520: Re: 9513: Research Visas ? (fwd)

From: JHUDICOURTB@aol.com

The usual way that American deal with their status for extended stays in 
Haiti is that they go as tourists.  They overstay their permit and 2 weeks 
before the date of departure they pay about $25 to get a departure visa.  I 
seems that other procedures don't really work.