9603: History of the Dauphin Plantation and Ft. Liberty

Some time ago list member Bob Perdue sent me several files
on his research on the Dauphin Plantation and Ft. Liberty.
In sum they are at least the size of a short book.  I told
Bob then, a very long time ago, that I would create a space
for them on my web site. But, I never got around to it until
today.  Now, after quite a few hours of work, I have a much
enriched site on the Dauphin Plantation with articles some of
which are too long to post to an e-mail list.

I highly recommend the article by Bob and there also some
earler.

Have a look at"

http://www.webster.edu/~corbetre/haiti/misctopic/dauphin/dauphin.htm