9724: Re: 9712: Pina responds to Lafortune (fwd)

From: joseph lafortune <ctec4234@yahoo.com>

  May Mr Pina aware I could be next to him.
I have been watching Mr Pina through his writtings
  I am talking about Por-au-Prince, Mr President is
very afraid of Telecommunication. In one of his
charming talk, he did not hesitate to say:
Le vent pèp lan plin, li fet poul domi,san nouvel
(excusemyfrench)
With a full belley, you go to bed in the dark,no news.
 with all due respect, if you are not Haitian, do not
too deep I do not want you to be deceived.

  Joelafortune