9813: Volunteers needed (fwd)

From: Matt Ray <mray@novell.com>

Healing Hands for Haiti is looking for the following volunteers:

Physiatrists, Prosthetists, Physical Therapists, Occupational
Therapists, and Nurses.   Also, any who have interest or expertise in
working with lepers.

Additionally, we're looking for Haitian Creole and French speaking
interpreters to accompany medical teams to Haiti to assist in the
provision of medical care.  Interpreters may also be asked to assist in
translating lectures for our Rehabilitation School for
Caregivers.  Teams are going in January, February, May, August, and
September.  Other dates may be added.  Trips are generally 7 to 12 days
in
length.  If interested, please contact Jillynn Stevens at 801-463-9444
or
JSte633798@aol.com or contact Matt Ray from this list @
mraymus@yahoo.com or 661.588.4400.

For more information about Healing Hands for Haiti please go to their
website at www.healinghandsforhaiti.org

Thanks.

Matt Ray
Healing Hands for Haiti