9917A: ristide/Lavalas the powerless: Chamberlain replies to Karshan (fwd)

From: Greg Chamberlain <GregChamberlain@compuserve.com>

> Michelle Karshan wrote:

>  pressure cook it all (...) and sit back and watch how Fanmi Lavalas and
their
>  supporters may fall into the trap and how (...) human rights violations
occur.

Must we really bend over backwards this far?  This is a good example
of how to remove all responsibility from any group of people anywhere.
Not useful, I'd've thought, and certainly no way to move forward.

In England, we say things like "came away in my hands ... fell off the back
of a lorry .. collided with my fist."

        Greg Chamberlain