9974: Re: 9968: Re: 9966: Amazing speed of translation these days (Saint-Vil wonders...) (fwd)

From: Jean Saint-Vil <jafrikayiti@hotmail.com>

Thanks for the reply Poincy, but I was not expecting any foreigners to
translate the Electoral Law. I expected the Haitian government to do so. In
fact, if you were following some of the actions going on in the Haitian
diaspora, you would realise that Rezo Entènèt Kreyolis Ayisyen (REKA) of
which I am a founding member wrote to Mr. Leon Manus and President René
Preval requesting that this very action be taken by the government of our
people. Because it makes sense. In fact much confusion could have been
avoided if the electoral law was available and promoted in Kreyòl.

As for the ennemies of Haiti posing as friends I never expect any good from
them.

Ke zansèt yo beni ou.