a193: Re Dauphine Book: Slavin (fwd)

From: PSlavin@unicefusa.org

I recently purchased "The Story of Fort Liberty and The Dauphin
Plantation," by Robert L. Pettigrew, Whittet & Shepperson, Richmond, VA. No
publication date. Looks like a vanity press job, with the writing style
that generally came out of Haiti by foreign "authors" during the Marine
occupation ?? a style re-adopted recently by Lynn Garrison. However, I know
of the interest by some on the list for the Dauphin Plantation -- please
contact if interested.

Tout moun, Meilleures Voeux.

Patrick
http://www.unicefusa.org