a717: Florestal Asks info on Budget (fwd)

From: Jean-Marie Florestal <sonice1953@yahoo.com>

Keyword: Budget

In post #a690 Pierre Jean wrote:

<<I have received a copy of the budget
<<presented by Gustave to Parliament, and it is based
<<exclusively on tax receipts and sundry government
<<income.

I would appreciate if Jean or anybody else on the list
can share the copy of the proposed budget with me. I
am looking for the copy of the most recent budget or
the proposed one. Since it is probably in French,
please contact me privately to arrange for non e-mail
delivery, if necessary. Thanks for your help.

Jean-Marie