a881: : SunTimes: Painting the hues of history (fwd)

From: Paulette Smith <psmith@emerald.tufts.edu>

Regarding the posts on Toussaint Louverture:

What wonderful information and good references !

We are working together on a project here...
(our Consortium is made out of scholars from the area MIT, BU, Tufts,
Brandeis, Holy Cross and Harvard)
and I have suggested an exhibit as part of our interdisciplinary project
on Toussaint next Fall...

Following up on M. Lemieux's message and  the Suntimes article

I wonder if this exhibit at NorthWestern (or part of the collection) can
travel...
and how  I could get in touch with the Curator.. or someone in charge,
to find out...
Any ideas would be welcome.

Paulette Anne Smith
Tufts University