#617: Email communications in Haiti. (fwd)

From:Revrwn@aol.com

Can anyone explain what is going on with the block on email out of Haiti
since 9-27-99 with the ACN organization?  Does anyone have any email options
they care to pass on to a group who runs a mission providing education and
food for children?   We have US citizen's in country depending on vital
communication from the states.  We have switched over to faxes, however these
are costly and not as secure.  Thanks for any help you can provide.   Rev. R.
Nelson