#4355: Gill speaks to Poincy (fwd)

From: markgill <markgill@clas.net>

Jean Poincy writes:

> The point is in Ayiti, the atmosphere that government must provide is
> not there. Consequently, I truly think, that the private can ignore
> government and start conducting their own private things ranging from
> private security forces, private government and private ruling to shield
> them from outsiders, even from the failing government.

without consensus and order, the above, as written by Poincy, will happen
and in fact, is happening now...
this of course, means that democracy is not moving ahead, but falling
further behind, regardless of "free" elections...

i predict that Aristide will ask for "international help" in improving the
Police......hmmmm