5868: Re: 5491: Haitian & US electoral parallels: Dorce to Manus (fwd)

From: LAKAT47@aol.com

In a message dated 11/18/2000 11:58:51 AM Pacific Standard Time, charles
Manus <cmanu@starpower.net>  writes:

Dorce:

<<  " .  Leon Manus has an agenda that makes him suspect.  Things are
not always as they seem or as they are told, as you well know"  >>

C. Manus (who certainly has no agenda here, being a bystander...):

<<  With reference to the above statement made by Kathy Dorce, I am very
curious
to know about the mentioned Manus agenda. Could K Dorce tell us more about
it, since she seems to know all the inside informations and to have a
response for everything.
It's too easy to come up with some unnuendos or to try to distort the facts,
that would be nice if she could give us more details on what she seems to
know.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
What might have been more illuminating than this request of me for more
information, would be Charles' rebuttal of my above statement.  If he knows
something we should know, about Mr. Leon Manus' purity of spirt and motive, I
would like to hear it.  I believe I have heard Manus' name bantied about with
regard to being a presidential candidate (of course not now, but perhaps
after the coup.............OOPS.......did I say coup?).  Is Charles saying
that Leon is in the US to stay?  And has no further personal interest in
Haitian politics?

If I sound like I have something to say about everything (I don't!), it may
be because I speak with impunity, living as I do in California.  And those in
the thick of things cannot say what I say, though they may think it.  If I
perform the function of a gadfly, I am happy to do so.  If I could do more, I
would, and I may just do that.

most sincerely,

Dorce~