6434: Re: 6421: response to Kozyn: I'm too busy to NOT care! (fwd)

From: VYeghoyan@aol.com

<< Most of y'all (Americans anyway) would like to
 pretend that the CIA doesn't exist and maybe doesn't even operate in Haiti
 today (!), busy as y'all are with your individual/group projects, adoptions,
 feeding programs, art sales, personal studies  and what-not. >>

I confess to being involved with all of the above and much more which is
precisely why I DO care about all American involvement and most especially
CIA involvement and I resent the implication that "most of us" don't
care/don't ask/don't tell. My relationships with Haitians is highly affected
by other American activity in Haiti. When I first moved to Leogane and
started hanging around the tennis court, those who are my good friends now
wondered if I might be a spy, or CIA operative. Insult me if you want, but
please don't go that far!