14329: (Chamberlain) re 14324: Pina: Re: 14311: Lemieux: Economist article (fwd)

From: Greg Chamberlain <GregChamberlain@compuserve.com>

> From: kevin pina <kpinbox@hotmail.com>

> I find this very interesting as I know for a fact the same author of this
> Economist report works for an international news organization in Haiti.
> His past reports cited only 6,000 persons in Cap Haitien and now I see
his
> embellishment to 15,000. Certainly is pause for thought. Whose buttering
> wose bread?

Wrong yet again, Kevin..

The person you're referring to did _not_ write this article (which was
posted here a month ago and has already been debated) and does _not_ work
for the Economist magazine.  The author was someone who normally lives
outside Haiti.  Sorry it doesn't add up to a conspiracy.

        Greg Chamberlain