14785: College student seeks info

[Corbett notes:  Please write this student directly.  This person
is not on the mailing list and wouldn't receive any mail I posted to the
list.]

From: Mon6J@aol.com

I am a Haitian regugee who left Haiti in 1992 for political persecution. I
am a
student at Springfield College. I am  conducting a research on Haitian
domestic
violence in the United States for my graduate project class. I would like
ask you if there is any way you can provide me any information on that
subject.
Please if you can help find any informaton on that matter that will be
helpful
specially on statisticn or any books who talk about Haitian domestic
violence.

if you have any question please feel free to contact me by phone or email.
603-644-1160 or mon6j@aol.com

thank you for your help

Canes Monta