15049: JNC6715: Let Haiti Live! Speaking Tour in NYC (fwd)

From: JNC6715@aol.com

LET HAITI LIVE! SPEAKING TOUR COMING TO NEW YORK CITY

How is the blockage of $500 million of humanitarian aid affecting people in Haiti? Find out by coming to one of our Let Haiti Live! Speaking Tour events in New York City. Listen to the experiences of our guests from Haiti:

RICOT JEAN PIERRE.  Anti-Debt Program Director, Platform to Advocate for an Alternative Development (PAPDA)/ Jubilee Haiti.

JEAN GABRIEL FILS. Author, HIV/AIDS activist, grassroots community organizer, and director of the Social and Economic Rights Project of Partners in Health/Zanmi Lasante, in Haiti’s Central Plateau.

LOVINSKY PIERRE ANTOINE. Psychologist and Founder of Fondasyon Trant Septamn, a foundation working with victims of the Sept. 30, 1991 coup d’état.

When:

SUNDAY, MARCH 9, 2003, 5:00 PM
Saint Francis Church
At the corner of Maple Street and Nostrand Ave in Brooklyn

TUESDAY, MARCH 11, 2003, 5:00 PM
Hunter College (Manhattan)
695 Park Avenue
West Building