15789: marasa to Brice (fwd)

From: DeSprit Marassa <lwasauvaj@hotmail.com>

I'm sorry Mr Brice but I see nothing funny in post I make concerning
reparations. Narco government is carribean cancer that spreading throughout
Haiti and Florida. Maybe you think that funny. Maybe you think that not
serious. Maybe you think Haitian government killing journalists not serious.
If you think it not true, you obviously not live in Haiti. Everything going
on in Haiti is spreading to American shores. I try my best to make you aware
of grave situation. If we wait before we act we lose a generation of school
children who are intimidated yet impressed by the wealth and guns of the
drug culture. Yes Haiti is narco government. I'm sorry to give you the bad
news. Goverment involved. Police involved.
Does anyone remember American President during American bicentennial? Only
American President never elected.
marasa