24391: Morse: (repl) On Esser's post

 OLOFFSONRAM@aol.com

Dear Mr Esser,

Your strategies to legitimize Aristide are inept. This kidnapping story and
saying that his increase of the minimum wage are why he was thrown out are
just  plain silly. Paying people to write these stories get you no where
unless,

of  course, getting no where is your objective.

I remember back in 2003 wondering who was going to come celebrate two
hundred years of Haitian independence with us. I figured the Africans who sold
us
wouldn't come (except of course for the South Africans who came with  guns so
Haitians could kill Haitians) and I figured the Europeans who bought us
wouldn't come. Too embarrassing.  Well now its 2005 and i find myself  sitting
at a
table with Brazilians. Aristide's gone, the police are as  corrupt as ever and
the old military want to re integrate themselves in the  corruption game. If
Aristide wants to be of help he should send some of the cell  phone money
towards public education for the provinces in Haiti.
Richard Morse