26690: Corbett (announce) Haiti books for Christmas and winter reading (fwd)

From Bob Corbett

Folks, when I arrived home from Costa Rica there were a large number of books awaiting me, books I had purchased before leaving, but had finally arrived.

There is a lot new on my books-for-sale list, including the first time I've ever had a copy of the 1908 National Geographic for sale. This is the first National Geo which ever offered a story with photos on Haiti.

Plus much more. Treat your self to some good winter reading material, or get gifts for Christmas. Several youth and children's books are there as well.

See:

http://www.webster.edu/~corbetre/haiti/library/forsale.htm