29185: slavin : (comment) re Charles Arthur (fwd)

From: Patrick <jps390@yahoo.com>

I'd like to tip my hat to Richard Morse for weighing
in on the defense of Charles Arthur. Charging
that a Haiti solidarity activist working from a church
in London is threatening the lives of a  student and
an academic at Wayne State University is about as
wacky an Internet "news" source can go - if it wasn't
damaging to Charles's reputation, it would be high on
the list of Haiti's and Haitianists comedies. It won't
surprise some that I am not a donor to Charles's work,
but this allegation is shameless.

On another matter, which has come up from time to time
on  Corbett, why are the vast majority of postings
from blanc? Richard, excuse me if I put you on the
blanc side! I mean, you did room with Rumfeld's son...

From West Africa,

Patrick

J.P. Slavin
Monrovia