#1774: How can we help? Farrell asks

From: gbf <gfarrell@iserv.net>

My name is Geary Farrell. I am a member of a small Catholic Church in Marne,
Michigan USA.
I have been eagerly reading the messages here for the last couple of weeks,
and would like to pose a question to all of you.

Within the last year, our parish has "Twinned" with a rural parish near
Jacmel, Haiti.

My question is this:
    If you could do two things to help the people of this parish, what would
they be? (Put yourself in our position.)

We are trying to learn about the the people and the problems of the country,
and I believe your input would help us better understand them.

God Bless you all.
Geary