#2174: vaccinations: Percy comments

From: Michele M Percy <chelep@strato.net>

I am usually a "speck tator" in Corbettland but on occasion have joined in.
When in Haiti I eat "off the street also".  The temperature of the oil used
is more important than the when.  The only problem I have ever had was from
eating a salad in a "nice" restaurant in Petionville!  As for vaccinations,
I keep my tetanus up to date and as a nurse I have had the hepatitis B
vaccine.  As a visitor to Haiti I don't even do the malaria prevention
except for mosquito repelent which I also use here in Florida...