8681: Re: 8679: Re: 8676: Re: Airline (fwd)

From: Jean Succar <succarj@hotmail.com>

Cliff,

I think you are right by stating that we should mostly invest in the areas
needing more attention.  It is always better to fulfill biological needs of
a people before anything.  However, the governement has to work on a way to
generate revenue for the country so that we can invest on non-profitable
endeavours.  If everytime we borrow money from international banks and
invest that money in non-profitable projects then we are going to keep on
suffering financially.  We ought to start thinking investing in things that
could promote our financial independance. I think a serious airline would
generate most needed cash for the country.  How much money does American
Airlines make that could easily go into the future of this country? Anyway,
hope we look into that.