8778: Re: 8769: More on Aristide's "aims" as stated in Cuba (fwd)

From: Jean Succar <succarj@hotmail.com>

Dear Nancy,

What do you say to a famish people looking at you for future hope and help:
"I will get you out of misery to poverty."  That is for sure not what they
would expect.  I would like to ask Aristide what poverty means to him? and
what are the steps he has undertaken to go there.  We need more confidence
than that, we need a leader that can make it happen and believe me it is not
impossible!!

Regards