8824: Reply on Dorelien post

From: NLaleau@aol.com

Perhaps I am falling into a stupid trap--punching at a straw-man
because obviously SOMEBODY needs to do it--but regarding the "Ex-colonel
Carl
Dorelien" issue--I couldn't help notice that a very long paragraph of
quotations from NCHR lambasting the Haitian legal system was immediately
followed by something like "we know Carl Dorelien is a sterling
character..."
etc. Maybe I've been following Haiti too long, but it was it an accident
that
the sequence seems to imply that NCHR is endorsing the sterling character
of
Dorelien??? I rather doubt that they would, but you have to re-read the
article a few times to figure that out... just an "accidental"
juxtaposition,
I guess... Perhaps NCHR has clarified this already. --Nancy Laleau