8832: full flights-or not? Bushey (fwd)

From: LauriB <LAURIB@maf.org>

     Hi all
     I just flew into Haiti yesterday - on an almost empty flight. What's
     with that? I've heard of people (and me too) calling American Airlines
     and being told that all the flights into PAP are full until end of
     Sept. So, why did this 1:35pm flight from Miami have only a handfull
     of passengers? Don't really need answers, just thought it was strange.
     It was nice (for once) to have tons of room for me and my carry-ons to
     all spread out. Lauri Bushey