8833: Call for Reviewers (fwd)

From: "Dennis R. Hidalgo" <drhidalgo@earthlink.net>

Dear Friends,
 I would like know if there are individuals in this list who would like to
review academic books concerning the Caribbean (particularly Haitian)
history. Reviewers will get a free copy of the book. Preference will be
given to PhDs or academics with teaching appointments, but graduate students
will also be considered under special circumstances.  The reviewers' pool
will only be within these boundaries. Reply directly to me and I will give
you the list of books currently available.

 Cheers,

Dennis R. Hidalgo
Assistant Professor of History, Adelphi University
Blodgett Hall, Garden City, NY 11530