9233: Scandal of the Audubon Stamp Collection Question ? (fwd)

From: Robert E Nowicki <rnowicki@cableone.net>

Dear Sir.

        I am writing to ask you a question about the Official Audubon Birds Of America 150th Anniversary
Commemorative Stamp Issue. I have logged onto the Calhoun's Collector's Society and read about the
Scandal of the Audubon Stamps from Brian D. Oakes and the other articles. I am confused about this
wanting to know from you if this collection has lots of value or very little or none at all. Please advise.

 Thank you very much.

Robert E Nowicki

PS: Please also let me know a Web Site if any, where I can find out the value of this set today(2001)