9421: Re: 9392: A Haitian educator is gone (fwd)

From: E Vedrine <evedrine@hotmail.com>

I learned that a week ago and had already been burried. He was
one the few "qualified Haitian educators" who dedicated his life to the
profession, just for the love of it and has traveled extensively (in Europe
/North America) to enrich his teaching (including trips to
France,Spain,Portugal with my group in 1989). He also taught Bilingual
Spanish (math /science) in high school, besides teaching Haitian Bilingual,
French, Spanish, judo, literacy program for Haitian adults [Haitian
Multi-Service Center, Boston. He was found dead in his apartment (according
to credible sources).

May his soul rest in peace!
EV.