9502: Re: Re: 9424: FW: 9401: Re: 9398: dictionary: Coates comments (fwd)

From: gopatent <gopatent@msn.com>

Dear Carrol and Albert:
    Early on in my learning of the Creole language, I purchased the
LEARNER'S DICTIONARY OF HAITIAN CREOLE , and read it through, especially
studying the example sentences therein. By carefully comparing the English
examples with the Creole, I increased my vocabulary enormously. Of course, I
am very happy I purchased it. For me, it was truly a Learner's Dictionary.
Ke Bondye beni tout moun nan lis sa a anpil anpil.

Michael Fitzpatrick
www.simchah.org